Your web site will be responsive and built to engage your clients and prospective clients across a variety of platforms and devices, including smartphones, tablets, widescreen TVs, and computers. Together, we’ll work through a five-step process to create a dynamic, interesting, responsive and compelling web site that provides a perfect showcase for your products or services:
- Consultation: An initial discussion of your needs, goals, and aspirations. I’ll ask you to send me some examples of web sites that you love and don’t know why <- that’s the secret sauce, I’m looking to put the “you” into your web site. Your potential customers and clients want to work with someone who is just like them. My end goal is to create a web site that reflects you, and attracts customers who want spend time and money with you!
- Design: custom-build a web site for you… one that appeals to the eye, cuts through the clutter, guides your visitor, and ultimately grows your brand.
- Fine Tuning: After its launch, I’ll keep tweaking and adjusting and together we continue to review your site, evaluate elements, ensure your goals are on target, and implement necessary changes.
- Training: If you are interested, I can teach you how to harness the extraordinary power of your website. You’ll learn how to add, update and delete blog posts and pages, enhance your site with videos and photos, add search words for SEO rankings, and much more. Training is via 1-to-2 Skype or FaceTime sessions scheduled at your convenience.
- Additional Support: Technology evolves, issues arise and businesses change. I am available to my clients to answer questions, troubleshoot and find solutions.
“Our new site is so cool!! You’re pretty awesome at this!!” – Discovery Channel TV Show Star
“It IS OMG!!!! It is AWESOME!!!! IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!” – Opera Guild in northern Virginia
“HOORAY! I’m loving this!! Thanks so much for the beautiful layouts and the easy-to-follow instructions. I’m not really proficient, but I can insert, delete, resize, position, etc. well enough to get by. Only problem I’ve got lately is how do I turn the computer off and go to bed? It’s like a drug! Anyway, thanks again…I’m sure we’ll be calling for help when the going gets rough, but for the time being: ACES!” – J.W., Community Non-Profit Group
“Thank you for your cheerful, speedy, wonderful customer service this morning. After talking to you, I knew things were in the right hands.” – Ben – Recording Studios in Nashville, Tennessee